Friday, April 16, 2010

Someone Ate the Duck's Bum


And I have no idea who could have possibly done that to my sweet little girl's leftover Easter candy kabob. Except now it is completely gone and there is no evidence left to target the perpetrator. Hmm, probably a good thing this happened while she was napping. Coincidence? I think not so.

The duck would like to apologize for his blurry picture. I took three; this is number two. It is his fault for not smiling more with his icing beak.

I should go see if maybe my son has one of these leftover too! Time to check on my baby and see if she is still napping. Yeah. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

*DISCLAIMER* My kids got lots and lots and lots of Easter candy, so one candy kabob here and there will go completely unnoticed. Plus, it's healthier for them! ;) And, we really can't point fingers at whoever ate it. Because no one knows who for sure...

1 comment:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

You know, if my (nonexistant) kid had Reeses eggs in their basket, those would probably disappear while they're napping too! ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...