Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Not Dead or Maimed

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted. However, I have been writing blog posts in my head. Does that count?

In the past few weeks I have been ridiculously busy - 3 parties (university grad party for my sister, my daughter's birthday party with garden fairy theme, my son's birthday party with Star Wars theme), producing a yearbook for a private elementary school, juggling a crazy work schedule, and being a wife and mother. And I made my daughter a super cute 4th of July dress!

I have sooo much to blog about; I just have to sit down and find a few minutes to slap together to actually do it, and to go through all the pictures I have taken. Whew. I would like to thank the Academy my hubby who has been making more than his share of dinners lately. So Baby, here is a shout out to you: I love you!!

1 comment:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Finding time to post is rather difficult sometimes. I feel your pain!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...