Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Best Ever Banana Muffins / Banana Bread

My husband told me that once you have made a recipe a certain number of times, you don't have to give credit to the person who gave you the recipe since it is now adopted as your own. I like this philosophy! Haha! Well, it has had some changes from the original, so I suppose it really is my own recipe now! :)

INGREDIENTS

2-1/2 cups flour

1 cup sugar

2 tbsp baking powder

1 egg

1/2 tsp salt

3 tbsp oil (I use olive or grapeseed)

3/4 cup milk

4-5 mashed bananas (4 if large size; 5 if medium)

1 - 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips


DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degress F.

2. Mix first 8 ingredients together - leave slightly lumpy. Stir in chocolate chips.

3. For BREAD: grease and flour pan, and bake for 55-65 minutes. For MUFFINS: use muffin liners and spray lightly with Pam; bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Makes one loaf pan, 18 large or 20ish medium muffins.

Super light, moist, fluffy, and full of chocolatey goodness! Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...