Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mod Podge Virgin

So I had never used Mod Podge before, but I had a special job that only it could handle. I think I have mentioned before that I am helping a friend decorate her entire new house. That now includes making two message boards, one for each of her girls to hang in their rooms. (Reveals to come soooon!!)

For one of the message boards, I bought cute little buttons to hide the tacks but I didn't have enough. Mod Podge, glitter, and clear round stones to the rescue!

Step One: Apply Mod Podge to flat back side of stones.

Step Two: Dust with glitter. Let dry overnight. (I don't know if it needs to be this long but I did mine late at night, so the overnight dry time just worked out that way!)

Step Three: Attach to whatever you wish! These would make super cute fridge magnets if you glued a tiny magnet to the back of each one!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...