Monday, January 25, 2010

Cake and Poop in the Puss, but not together

Buddy Valastro is awesome! Cake Boss has got to be one of my most fave shows ever! I don't really watch any scripted TV, just reality shows. I also watch fake reality scripted reality shows sometimes - like The Hills and The City.

Anywho, Buddy is going golfing and is rocking some awesome Catholic school girl knee socks!! And he is not wearing them with regular spiked golf shoes, but with all black leather loafers. Maybe they are hiding some mini spikes on the bottom. Can't tell. Bonus: One of his buddies is wearing mid-calf argyle socks. I love this show!

Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
is on soon - Donna was never my fave on the original 90210, but I love Tori on this show!! Of course, because I have been watching it, I have a Tori-ism pop into my head quite frequently now. She was changing her daughter's super nasty diaper and said Stella had "poop in the puss". So now I have that scene in my head at least twice a day when I am...you know, changing the bum. Niiiiiice. Thanks, Tori. I guess we can be BFF now!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...