Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thanks and Welcome!

Wow!  I never knew so many people liked loved Star Wars!  Haha!  The cake I made has received lots of features, so I made a new page to say thanks to all who featured me!  Go visit as many links as you like!

Also, I wanted to say hello and welcome to all my new followers!  I have had this blog for over a year, but never really got into it until a few weeks ago.  I am always so excited when I log in and find a new follower has linked up!  So, welcome one and all! 

I can't wait to show you all some of things I am working on!!  :)

3 comments:

SewHappyGeek said...

It was such an awesome cake! And if you want you're welcome to grab a featured button over at www.sewhappygeek.blogspot.com cuz I featured it last Friday too, lol! The family kept asking when I was making one for them, yeah right!

SewHappyGeek said...

http://sewhappygeek.blogspot.com/2011/03/feature-friday-and-apology.html is the link to the feature!

adrienzgirl said...

Congrats on all the features. I found you over at 504 Main, you were part of Holly's Tickled Pink feature. I was so impressed, being the Star Wars geeks that we are I also sent the link out via FB and Twitter. You need to Tweet girl! Get on that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...