Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Party For Me, By Me

Yesterday I worked on so many things around the house... laundry, laundry room decor, master bedroom / bathroom decor, decluttering, organizing, and such and so on.  Then I got stung by a bee.  So not fun!  

So I decided today was going to be a better day.  So what's a girl to do?  Well, throw herself a party of course!  My daughter and I have sampled pretty much everything already, so we are {patiently} waiting for hubby and son to get home so they can get in on the sampling goodness.




On the Menu:

Meringue Stars and Roses



Vanilla Creme Patissiere Shots with Sweet Cream Caramel


Cream Puffs and Eclairs with Pastry Cream and Dulce de Leche


Rhubarb Cream Merigue Gateau


I think this whole throwing-yourself-a-party thing is fabulous!  Can't wait to eat do it again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...