Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Deck Sneak Peak!

Hubby has been We have been working on the deck over the past little while since we have had all this wonderful weather (except for this past weekend when we had hail. Yes. I said hail.) and I am sooo excited to get this finished!

We have a small backyard so I designed a low deck with some extras for visual interest. I did do want rails around the deck as that would break up the view and I wanted a seamless integration in our small backyard. I am hoping to get this project finished within the next month, flowers and all, and am planning a reveal around the middle to end of May.


In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of the skirting that my hubby installed last week. Goodbye, bunny family! Now you will have to move to someone else's yard and eat their plants.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...