What You Need:
1. Skinny ribbon to match room colours, precut into 18" - 24" lengths
2. Small trinkets: beads, pearls, vintage buttons, keys, fuzzy pom-poms, etc.
3. Darning needle
4. Netting canopy
1. Thread the needle with the ribbon. Tie one end of ribbon into a knot. This will hold your trinket in place.
2. Thread through your trinket. Push it down to the knotted end of the ribbon. I used two colours of pearls for mine.
3. Thread through netting, remove the needle and tie ribbon in a knot to secure the ribbon onto the netting. I finished off my ends by making a bow.
4. Repeat as many times as you like!
I found it helps to take the netting down from the ceiling and work with it on the floor. No sore arms that way!
For more about the nursery:
Read part 1 here.
Read part 2 here.
Read part 3 here.