Monday, April 11, 2011

Paper Easter Eggs Craft

Here is a free and fun Easter craft that you can make with things you probably already have in your house!  It's easy enough for toddlers to do, although they will need assistance with cutting and gluing.

Supplies:
Paper
Pen
Bowl (or something similar for tracing)
Crayons

Extras:
Glitter
Glue

Directions:
1. Trace your bowl with a pen to make your outline.  I used the plastic Ikea kids' bowls because they are oval shaped.
 

2. Colour.
 

 

3. Cut shapes out and add glue/glitter if using.  Let dry.
 

4. Hang them up!  I used stick tack to hang them on a mirror, but you could use tape or hang from string or ribbons.  Voila!  Handmade Easter eggs!

14 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

Oh I love it! I think I will be trying this one with my son! Thanks so much for sharing and linking it up!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Super cute! I'm going to do this with my 3 boys this weekend.

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

such a simple and cute project, i love it!

Kath said...

what a cute idea! love it, saw you on tip junkie

kathryn
thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

very merry vintage style said...

Wanted you to know I featured your sleepy oil recipe from last week's Share the Love party--thanks so much for linking up and I hope you'll be back again!
Mary

Anonymous said...

oh so cute! I need to do that with the kids I watch! Thanks so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

Anonymous said...

aaawww.. super cute!! I could definitely try this with my girls.. Thanks a ton.. for linking in!! :-) Totally made my day!!

Katherine said...

Great activity for when my girls say "I'm bored"! I think I will have them make and string up in the window- thanks for linking up and sharing this idea!

notyet100 said...

so cute,..;-)

Tammy @ Type A said...

great idea! very cute. thanks for sharing this at my party!

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

How cute! And waaaaay less messy than dying eggs, lol! Thanks for linking up at The Little Birdie!! :)

Jennifer said...

Awesome job!!! You How adorable! I can't wait to make these with my daughter some day!! Thanks so much for linking to my Makin Monday post and for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at Make Something Mondays! Can't wait to see what you have this week!!

~ Sarah

Anonymous said...

Many thanks from Larne ;)

my webpage - flyer printing in bolton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...