1.5 cups flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup milk (approx)
1/3 cup oil
2 large apples, peeled, seeded, and minced
2 TBSP cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line muffin tray with muffin cups and lightly spray with Pam.
2. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt until well blended.
3. In a 1 cup measuring cup, add oil and egg. Slowly add enough milk to bring the liquid level to the 1 cup line. Pour into the flour mixture and blend well.
4. Blend apple pieces in and mix until apples are thoroughly dispersed through muffin mixture.
5. Fill muffin cups almost to the top.
Add streusel to the top of each muffin.
Bake 20-22 minutes until lightly browned, or until done.
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup oats
scant 1/4 cup soft butter
1 tsp cinnamon
Blend all ingredients together until it resembles a coarse mixture. Add more flour by the tablespoon if needed.
Linking up with some great parties!