Monday, November 28, 2011

Bathroom Christmas Decor

I bought these candle rings probably 10 years ago.  I think they were from Pier 1.  I have never used them, and actually bought them in deep red as well (also never used, geesh).

I wanted to use them in my main floor bathroom since they were a greenish gold colour, and I wanted to get away from the same decor that I have done in there in previous years. 

I found a cute polka dot green ribbon in my stash, so I grabbed my scissors and went to work! 


I hung all four candle rings on the curtain rod (currently empty as I have been selling the decor to change the colour scheme) and thought it was cute but needed a little sparkle.  So five mini Christmas balls later, it's done.




Linking up with some great parties!

7 comments:

Rosie said...

Christmas in every room of the house - yes please!

Love these!

It would be amazing if you would link these to my Christmas link party happening now at:

http://twelvecraftsofchristmas.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!

Rosie x

Our Delightful Home said...

Creative idea! Thanks for sharing

~Mrs. Delightful
ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

April said...

Great idea! My husband laughs at me because I decorate the bathroom. Hello-that's where ALL the guests go!

Meg said...

Nice! Way to use what you have. I think this makes a great Christmas decoration!

~Randee said...

I LOVE these!! Too cute!!! I am happy to be co-hosting with you!!! I am having my 1st Linky Party!!! Would love for you to come LINK UP!!! I am your newest follower!!!

very merry vintage style said...

These are so sweet! Thanks so much for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

Paulo Trindade said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.
Bathroom Remodeling Arlington VA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...