Monday, January 9, 2012

Bling Light Switch Cover

I have been procrastinating on this girly toddler room for quite a while.  Apparently so long that she really cannot be called a toddler anymore.  So little girl room it is.  I finally have got some things going on in here, this being my absolute most favourite of late!!!  (I think it warrants extra exclamation marks!  Ha!)

Supplies:

Light switch cover
E-6000 (or other craft glue)
bling! (I used several sizes of clear rhinestones)


Directions:

Glue rhinestones onto light switch cover.  Start with the large and medium sizes around the interior of the switch plate and work your way to the edges.  Use the super tiny size rhinestones to fill in any blank spaces. 


Once finished, I waited 24 hours before hanging to ensure the glue was solid and no rhinestones were falling off.  This is going in the Chanel-inspired girly girl room.  I can't wait to tackle more!


Linking up with some great  parties!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

looks very very fab. well done.

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

omg. love it. and your photos are so pinterest-friendly. so I shared at my pinterest and twitter as well.

I did this with scrapbook paper and a few rhinestones to my backentry way covers, but yours looks so much better with the varied sizes.

I will be featuring this next week also...

Have a great night!
xoxo
nicolette

Crafty Mischief said...

This is too cute! I'm pinning it as inspiration for my daughter's new room. I found you through Craft-O-Maniac. Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca Scott (aka Otter) said...

This is just too cute. I think any little girl would love this. it's just so sparkly and fabulous. :)

Corinna said...

This is beautiful! I'm totally going to do this in some unexpected spot in my house just for the fun of it! :)

Beth said...

This is fantastic! As soon as we move this summer, I'll have to whip one up for my oldest daughter, she's going to be SO excited!!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

What a cool idea! Every room needs some bling!

Punky Prep said...

Oh love this! I have done a phone cover, and a purse, and was just thinking about what I might do next!
www.craftingrebellion.com

Jill said...

This looks fantastic! Great for any girl's room!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, friend! I'm admiring all your creativity here. Can you please share your posts at my Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

very merry vintage style said...

Very fun... love the bling! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday. Hope you'll be back this week--
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...