Thursday, January 19, 2012

Candy Flavoured Body Scrubs

This is a fun gift that I love to make as much for myself as for someone else!

I bought cute little glass jars that resembled old fashioned candy jars.  The blends were mixed in a bowl, then spooned into the jars.


Each jar got a different candy flavour: Candy Cane, Creamsicle, and Caramel.  The scents were completely made with essential oils and enhanced by the types of sugar that I used.  Grapeseed was my oil of choice as it is one of my favourites!


I cut the ribbon pieces and punched out the labels.




A dab of hot glue attaches the two ribbon ends together.




Another dab of glue to hold the label in place.


Put them in an organza gift bag, tie with matching ribbon, and glue a tag onto the ribbon.  Ta da!

Linking up with some great  parties!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...