4 slices bread
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Put eggs in shallow pan or bowl and beat with fork. Mix in cinnamon.
2. Arrange cream cheese slices on bread and place blueberries on top of cream cheese. Top with bread slice.
3. Dip outer sides of bread in egg mixture.
4. Place in hot frying pan (sprayed or greased) and cook on both sides (about 3-4 minutes per side).
5. Remove from heat; cut in half and arrange on plate.
6. Drizzle with blueberry compote and maple syrup. Top with fresh blueberries.
with blueberry compote only
Wow!! So goooood!! Enjoy!