Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DIY Gem Ornaments

Hooray!  It's Day 3 of Creating Christmas!  I am so glad to be a co-host with several other lovely ladies and The Girl Creative!


 Creating Christmas at The Girl Creative


Without further ado, here is today's Christmas craftiness!

I had some leftover gems from this project, so I thought some coordinating ornaments would be cute.  My daughter's tree is pink, pink, and more pink with silver.  Her ornaments are sequined and the lights are globe-shaped.  Some of the gems are teardrop shaped and her garland is silver cubes, so we are really rocking the geometric shapes here!  Ha!


Simply put an ornament hook through the gem hole (resize the hook to fit) and hang it on the tree! 


So easy and cute.  I think this would be really precious done on a tree with only beads and pearls.


Linking up with some great parties!

5 comments:

Janny said...

How easy is that! I bet any girl would love that on their tree:)

Emily said...

My girls would be so jealous, they want a pink and purple tree.
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love me some glam! Great job!!

Melissa @ LoveBugLiving said...

My girls have a pink tree too! I will have to help them make some of these. So cute!

Mimi said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...