Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pompom Ornaments

Welcome to Day 5 of Creating Christmas!  I can't believe the event is half over now!
 Creating Christmas at The Girl Creative
The whole idea behind this event is to create and not just pin!  Ha!  I must admit I have pinned every day this week... but I also created every day as well, so I guess that is okay.  Ahhh, Pinterest is just soooo addicting!  (P.S. You can check out my Pinterest if you click the link on in right column!)

Without further ado, here is my Christmas creation:
Supplies
Hot glue gun
Styrofoam ball
8” piece of yarn
Pompoms


Directions
1.  Glue pompoms onto Styrofoam ball, making sure each one is securely attached before letting go!  I held the ball in my hand to hold the pompoms tightly against the ball to ensure the glue was really working well!  I didn’t want any pompoms popping off later (and they haven’t).


2.  Glue both ends of the yarn to the ball for the hook.  Make sure it is covered by a pompom.


These pompom ornaments are a perfect accompaniment to the homespun ornaments on my son’s tree.  :)
 

Linking up with some great parties!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really sweet - this would make a great kids craft!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...